Win a $250.00 Shopping Spree
People have come up to me on the street, elevators, in restaurants, meetings to compliment me on the fragrance. How clean it is. What is it? They often ask. It leaves a wonderful trail when I walk by someone, or leave their office. My staff would know if I was in because of the fragrance in my office. I wear it 80% of the time. Amethyst the other 20%.
Written by Mary Herbert on March 01, 2013