Sometimes, sleeping an extra five minutes is worth so much more than getting dolled up early in the morning, so if you’re anything like us, a lazy girl’s makeup routine is definitely essential for all those workdays when you feel like rocking a more effortless look.
To spare you some extra time, (and not to mention the hassle) fall in love with this easy-peasy makeup routine any beauty slacker would love.
1. Shiseido Refining Makeup Primer Base SPF 21 ($29.50, FragranceNet.com)
Primer always makes a great shortcut to a flawless face , so before the next time you apply your makeup, slather on some of this lightweight base primer cream onto your face for long-lasting makeup (no touch ups necessary) and radiant shine.
2. PUPA Makeup Magic Concealer Illuminating Blemish Concealer ($17.50, FragranceNet.com)
Hide all your facial flaws fast with this illuminating concealer which covers over blemishes and dark circles while giving your undereye area a touch of glow.
3. Laneige Water Supreme Foundation SPF 15 ($43.50, FragranceNet.com)
Multitasking products make our lives a hell of a lot easier, so with this amazing liquid foundation, say hello to both great coverage and added SPF 15!
4. Jane Iredale 24 Karat Gold Dust Shimmer Powder in Gold ($15.50, FragranceNet.com)
To get that effortless glow in a flash, dust some of this shimmering powder onto your cheeks for that highly coveted wide-awake look.
5. Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in Me Pink 04 ($23.50, FragranceNet.com)
To create the illusion of a well-rested look, line your waterline with this fleshy pink eyeliner.
6. Clarins Color Quench Balm in Coral Pink ($18.50, FragranceNet.com)
Too lazy to apply lipstick? Gloss up your pout with this vibrant coral tinted lip balm filled with a delicious cherry scent. Think of it like nourishing lip balm and a super sexy gloss all in one.
7. Blinc Mascara in Black ($25.50, FragranceNet.com)
When you want an effortless look, skip the cat-eye and sweep some of this elongating mascara onto your lashes.