We’re totally obsessed with springtime florals around this time of year, so what better way to welcome the coming season (buh-bye snow!) with the scent of lush and fragrant roses. To satisfy your lust for everything in bloom, we’ve got eight rosey products for both your skin and your fragrance fancy.
1. Pure DKNY A Drop Of Rose Scent Spray 3.4 oz ($62.19, FragranceNet.com)
For a romantic and elegant scent, make this classic DKNY fragrance a staple on your vanity tray or night stand.
2. Jurlique Chamomile Rose Hydrating Essence ($40.50, FragranceNet.com)
Add some fresh roses to your skincare regimen with this luxurious skin treatment which uses both chamomile & rose to promote skin regeneration.
3. Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light ($50, FragranceNet.com)
Apply this lightweight rose day cream onto the face for maximum protection and softer skin.
4. L’Occitane Rose’s Body Milk ($22, FragranceNet.com)
Bring the clean and radiant rose smell to your body with this hydrating body milk.
Montale Paris Deep Rose Perfume by Montale
With a fragrance this intoxicating, don’t be afraid to say hello to your new signature scent!
Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip cream
Rejuvenate chapped lips with this nourishing cream jampacked with rosehip seed.
7. By Terry Serum De Rose Youthful Lift Active Serum ($119.50, FragranceNet.com)
Try this effective rose serum during the daytime and evening hours for a much-needed pep to your anti-aging routine.
8. Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Rose N Roll ($47.19, FragranceNet.com)
A more flowery and feminine scent, comes this irresistible perfume, fusing together rose petals with cedar notes and musks.