The beginning of summer is just a few weeks away, so if you’re ready to ditch the winter footwear, (so long snow boots!) and rock a pair of open-toed shoes like it’s nobody’s business, we’ve got ten trusty beauty essentials to get your feet in summertime shape. From softening foot creams to spa-worthy treatments, get your feet ready for just about anything this summer season.
1. Spa Accessories Wooden Foot Brush ($2.79, fragrancenet.com)
Give your soles a well-deserved clean with this special wooden brush, which softly scrubs away dirt, and odor causing bacteria.
2. Borghese Foot Cream ($16.50, fragrancenet.com)
Just like you would moisturize your face and body, it’s equally important to hydrate the skin on your feet. So if you’re in need for an effective foot cream, turn to this Borghese classic for supple and smooth skin.
3. Dr. Hauschka St. John’s Wort Foot Cream ($30.50, fragrancenet.com)
Packed with calming St. John's Wort, this repairing foot cream works wonders on blisters or dry skin, while absorbing easily into the skin.
4. Tweezerman Barrel Spring Toenail Nipper ($29.50, fragrancenet.com)
Get your toes pedicure ready with this handy toenail clipper which uses precise blades to trim even the thickest of nails.
5. Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub ($65, fragrancenet.com)
To give your feet that radiant glow, shed away dead skin cells with natural polishing grains found inside this gentle Skin Prep Scrub.
6. For Feet’s Sake Perfectly Soft Spa Foot Soak Blend Of Tea Tree and Mint ($11.79, fragrancenet.com)
After a long day, it’s always best to treat tired and aching soles to a soothing foot soak. So, for an easy escape to the spa, try out this Soft Spa Foot Soak which uses antibacterial tea tree and cooling mint.
7. Caswell Massey Dr. Hunter Pure Vegetable Castile Soap ($11, fragrancenet.com)
Before you embark on giving yourself a DIY pedi, get your tootsies squeaky clean with this all-natural Pure Vegetable Castile Soap.
8. Bioelements Pumice Peel ($159.50, fragrancenet.com)
Pumice has become a popular spa foot treatment, so bring the luxuries of the salon to your own home with this rejuvenating microdermabrasion Pumice Peel scrub.
9. Weleda Foot Balm ($17, fragrancenet.com)
Slather on some of this non-greasy, renewing Foot Balm onto your feet for instant relief against dry skin. Wear with thick socks overnight for some extra hydrating action overnight.
10. Tweezerman Comfort Callus Shaver & Rasp ($14.50, fragrancenet.com)
Suffering from pesky calluses? Not to worry as this unique tool grooms feet easily with it’s gentle shaver and refined rasp.