Pin Straight Hair
- •When using any hot styling tool, be sure to protect your hair with a thermal protectant, whether it be CHI's Infra Treatment or CHI's 44 Iron Guard Thermal protecting spray, be sure that this is the first step you take.
- •Once your hair is dry, (naturally or blown, whichever you prefer), smooth in some straight guard smoothing styling cream into hair for an easy glide for a sleek style, all while eliminating frizz and creating a superior shine.
- •Section your hair into sections, starting with the top half of your hair clipped up.
- •Divide the bottom half into two sections; from there section off your hair and straighten strands
- •After the first section of hair is straightened, run a comb through your hair to remove any tangles or knots
- •Release some hair that is clipped up and continue to straighten in sections
- •Check the back of your hair once you think you are done, be sure to style the back of your hair the same as you did the sides and front
- •Avoid adding mouse or spraying water into your hair, this will only cause frizzies
- •If you'd like, apply a small amount of CHI straight guard into your hands and finish your look with smoothing the cream in
How do you get silky, straight hair?