Pastels have definitely made a splash in the fashion world so why not translate the romantic trend right inside your makeup bag? There may be this notion that only fairer skin tones can pull off this light and sexy look, but with these pastel makeup picks, any skin tone can pull off this runway-ready look easily!
1. Bobbi Brown Pastel Eye Shadow Palette ($60, fragrancenet.com)
With shades of baby pink and ice blue, dress up your eyes with this palette of light but earthy eyeshadows, perfect for warm and darker skintones.
2. Bourjois Pastel Teint Essentiel Pressed Powder ($17, fragrancenet.com)
Change up your pressed powder with this pastel-tinted find for a sheer, rosy glow.
3. Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder in Pastel Tulle ($56, fragrancenet.com)
For an irresistible springtime look, try this light compact face powder for a matte and sheer glow.
4. Anna Sui Eye Color Accent in Light Lavender ($19, fragrancenet.com)
Lavender eyes look simply stunning on darker skin tones, so play up those peepers with this bold, eye-popping shadow any dramatic diva would love.
5. Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Color in Lovely Rose ($35.50, fragrancenet.com)
Need yet another luminizing product? Fall in love with this cheek color transferring a radiant pastel glow onto cheeks.