Had a favorite fragrance (or two) that you were totally crazy about this year?
Well so did we! To recap on all our favorite scents, we’re listing our absolute top ten 2013 perfumes that had us completely obsessed. From Calvin Klein to Dior faves, get the complete beauty scoop below.
1. Guess Girl Belle Edt Spray 1.7 Oz ($23.19, FragranceNet.com)
A true springtime delight, this mysterious blend of Arab jasmine, sandalwood and vanilla always makes a great date night scent.
2. Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 Oz ($60.19, FragranceNet.com)
For that everyday casual aroma, we loved Gucci Flora’s intoxicating blend of mandarin, bergamot and peony.
3. Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz ($77.19, FragranceNet.com)
An update on an old Dolce&Gabbana favorite, this sensual wonder adds deeper notes of tuberose, caramel and musk for pure seduction.
4. Calvin Klein Downtown Eau De Parfum Spray 3 Oz ($63.19, FragranceNet.com)
Echoing true sophistication, let the uplifting fusion of green pear, watery plum and pink peppercorn entice your senses.
5. Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz ($105.19, FragranceNet.com)
When you’re feeling ultra feminine, spritz on this luxurious perfume onto your wrists and neck for a long-lasting boost of girly.
6. Jimmy Choo Flash Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz ($67.19, FragranceNet.com)
Make an entrance, with this strong yet floral bouquet laced with notes of white powdery woods and tangerine.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum Spray 3 Oz ($87.19, FragranceNet.com)
Captivate your onlookers with alluring notes of vanilla, tonka bean and jasmine.
8. Escada Cherry In The Air Edt Spray 3.4 Oz ($64.19, FragranceNet.com)
Got cherries on the brain? We simply adored this citrus and fruity blend, perfect for all those cocktail dates you got planned.
9. Gucci Guilty Black Edt Spray 1.7 Oz ($56.19, FragranceNet.com)
A mature and more moderate fragrance, this Gucci spray uses irresistible notes of amber and pink pepper to heat things up.
10. Oscar De La Renta Something Blue Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz ($57.19, FragranceNet.com)
Introduced earlier this year, this graceful combination of Italian bergamot, lily of the valley and cashmere woods makes do for any memorable occasion.