March Madness: The FragranceNet.com Way
March Madness to you may interpret itself differently from me to you to someone else. One may think of March Madness as the crazy compeition of college basketball, getting down to the knitty gritty of it all to the final teams. However, for me, March Madness is a way for me to 'celebrate' Caear's fragrances.
You may wonder...what the...? How so?
Ok, well here is my concept. In the month of March, the 15th day of March is well known as the Ides of March, also known for the day Julius Caesar was killed.
In honor of Julius Caesar, I decided to pull the Caesar fragrances and do a little review of what's so great about each!
- Caesars by Caesar's World for men -- Introduced in 1988, this mens cologne has notes of wood, moss, oak, citrus and sandalwood. This scent is an oldie but a goodie, enough said!
- Caesars by Caesar's World for women -- Also introduced in 1988, this womens fragrance has notes of range flower, rose, musk and sandalwood. The fragrance is very mod and romantic. It's been often said that once a woman wears this cologne, she forever wears it.
- Caesars Goddess perfume -- The perfect scent for spring, and will make you smell..well, like a goddess!
- Caesars Ferentina perfume -- This warm, floral scebt combines orange flower and black currant with jasmine. Light spices and musk complete the tones. Perfect for a night out!
- Have you heard of Caesar's fragrances? Do you own one yourself?