When you’re busy job hunting, it’s important to keep your beauty routine simple and polished, as too much makeup can give off the wrong impression at times. For a look that screams elegance and sophistication, try any of these interview-friendly beauty picks for that boardroom-friendly face.
1. Christian Dior Capture Total Multi Perfection Tinted Moisturization ($118, FragranceNet.com)
For a flawless face, apply this skin perfecting tinted moisturizer for a natural and healthy-looking glow.
2. Erno Laszlo Multi Phase Concealer ($35, FragranceNet.com)
To cover up all those unwanted imperfections, this velvety-smooth concealer formula hides shadows without flaking or fading.
3. Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer in #7 Year Light ($46, FragranceNet.com)
To set your makeup, give your complexion a boost of radiance with this sheer facial powder.
4. Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Color in #03 Miami Pink ($36.50, FragranceNet.com)
For that soft pink flush, brush this illuminating pink blush shade onto your cheeks.
5. Blinc Mascara in Black ($25.50, FragranceNet.com)
Mascara is essential for that wide-awake look, so sweep some of this classic product onto your lashes for the full-effect.
6. Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lipgloss in Pink Pout ($16, FragranceNet.com)
You don’t want your lip color to be too loud, so for a soft yet eye-catching lippie, gloss your lips with this soft pink lip shade
7. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz ($81.19, FragranceNet.com)
Interview fragrances don’t have to be hard to come by, especially with this Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. The stunner is filled with notes of jasmine, sandalwood and vanilla.
8. Pixi Eye Beauty Kit in Mirage ($22, FragranceNet.com)
Dress up your eyes with this Pixi Eye Beauty Kit in Mirage, the flesh-toned shades perfect for any occasion.