Enter to win a $200 SpaFinder Gift Card – FragranceNet.com Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The FragranceNet.com Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 9 a.m. (ET) Wednesday, February 5, 2014 and ends 9 a.m. (ET), Wednesday, February 12, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is FragranceNet.com (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor. The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be a US citizen or legal resident, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their respective immediate family members) of the Sponsor and of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, are not eligible to win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions.
2. TO ENTER: Log onto http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/fb_sweepstakes_febspafinder2014 and accurately complete all required fields in the Sweepstakes entry form including but not limited to name and email. Limit one entry per person and per email address, per day. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind. The use of automated or third party software or web site to register and/or play is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misaddressed or misdirected due to technical or computer failures, phone signal, phone loss, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, inability to access the website, or any other technical error or malfunction. All received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All entries must be received by Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 9 a.m. (EST).
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on or about Wednesday , February 12, 2013. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify winners by email within three days of the drawing. If the winner is ineligible, if Sponsor is unable to make contact with the winner after reasonable effort and time (one day of initial call to winner), or if a winner declines the prize, the prize shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winner will receive one $200 SpaFinder gift card. (Tax, gratuity, and anything over $200 is the sole responsibility of the Winner). More info about the Spa Finder Card can be found at http://www.spafinder.com/readytospa . Actual retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $200. Federal, state and local taxes, and any additional expenses if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. To claim the prize, winners must respond to prize redemption email and provide full name and mailing address. If the winner fails to show proof of legal name, address, zip code, telephone number, and age (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver's license or identification card) and fill out and sign the necessary forms by that date, that winner shall be disqualified and the prize shall be forfeited. Prize is not replaceable if lost or stolen, non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied, provided by Sponsor. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
All decisions regarding interpretation of these Official Rules and administration of the Sweepstakes made by Sponsor are final and binding.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, prize providers, their parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, losses of any kind, damage, causes of action, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners.
By participating in these Sweepstakes, you also agree to have your name, biographical information, and likeness used in any and all media for promotional purposes relating to these Sweepstakes or future similar Sweepstakes without further compensation or notice, except as prohibited by law.
Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes, in which case Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the Sweepstakes termination. If Sponsor terminates or suspends the Sweepstakes, it will post notice of its action on the Sweepstakes website.
7. WINNER LIST: For a winner list; write to “FragranceNet.com Spa Finder Gift Card Winner”; FragranceNet.com, 900 Grand Boulevard, Deer Park, NY 11729 (Attn: Social Media Marketing). All requests for winners’ lists must be received by March 10, 2014.
8. SPONSOR: FragranceNet.com, 900 Grand Boulevard, Deer Park, NY 11729