“If I could get just ONE more hour of sleep …”
Well, your lucky evening has arrived. Yep, it’s Daylight Savings time again; but the good one, the one where the clock hands fall back and we get that extra hour of sleep our skin has been waiting for.
After the summer it’s had, there’s no denying your skin can use a little rest and revitalization, which is why we’ve selected three face masks that will deep cleanse your pores, exfoliate and even complexion, and firm your skin for the winter winds that are about to whip on through.
Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask
This nourishing treatment reawakens the skin's natural glow as you rest.
- With fingertips, simply massage the oil-free cream mask on to cheeks and across chin, forehead, and nose. Let fully absorb and indulge in some shut eye. Once your alarm sounds and you’re out of bed, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Walnut Extract creates an essential moisture layer on the skin, promoting optimal absorption of nourishing ingredients.
- White Mulberry Extract minimizes redness and irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes long-term hydration, restoring and revitalizing skin overnight.
Swissline cell shock total-resurface overnight cream
This renewing treatment does just that. It retexturizes and brightens the skin from the “outside-in.”
- After cleansing face, gently smooth on the serum-like mask with fingertips. Let fully absorb and time for sweet dreams. When you awake, rinse with lukewarm water and be sure to apply a light layer of SPF35 before beginning your day.
- Cell-Longevity Complex contains a botanical protein (from soybean germination) which re-launches cellular respiration.
- 5 Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, lactic, malic, mandelic and citric acid), 1 Beta-Hydroxy Acid (salicylic acid) and 1 New-era Keratolitic Tripeptide maximizes the natural exfoliation rhythm while simultaneously counteracting hyperkeratinization.
- Astringent agents extracted from a Russian mushroom reduces pore size between 40% and 60%.
Glytone Essentials Rejuvenate Overnight Cream
This firming treatment reduces fine line and wrinkles rejuvenating skin that’s been exposed to just a little many UV rays and rather harsh environmental elements.
- With fingertips gently massage the cream mask first across the T-zone and then along the cheeks and chin. Let fully absorb and sleep away any additional stress. Rinse with lukewarm water before morning beauty regimen.
- Time-released Glycolic Acid exfoliates throughout the night.
- Hyaluronic Acid boosts natural moisture level.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Avocado Oil rebuilds skin’s elasticity.