Cyber Monday Exclusive Fan Discount + Free Gift with Purchase
Cyber Monday Exclusive Fan Discount + Free Gift with Purchase Giveaway Official Rules
To claim an exclusive fan coupon code and free gift with purchase, a purchase or payment is not necessary.
Please read these rules before entering. By entering and participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook.
1. Eligibility.All entrants are eligible. The discount and free gift with purchase is void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of FragranceNet.com (“Sponsor”), it’s affiliates, partners, advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Free gift with purchase is available while supplies last.
2. How to Enter.To enter, you must visit the FragranceNet.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FragranceNetcomOR http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/fb_sweepstakes_cybermonday2013, provide your entry information, read and agree to the Official Rules, and click the “Enter Now” button. All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the Giveaway Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Start/End Dates.The exclusive fan discount and free gift with purchase begins at 10:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, December 2nd 2013 and ends when 11:590:01 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, December 2nd , 2013.
4. License/Usage.By entering, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters. By entering, entrants agree to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, and/or statements for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion in any media (now known or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind. If any winner is deemed a minor, then such prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
5. Release.By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, FragranceNet.com, Inc., Facebook, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and Giveaway partners, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Neither Sponsor nor its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Giveaway or receipt of prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this giveaway in any way, may be disqualified.
6. Additional Terms.In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, Facebook, each of their affiliates, partners and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the giveaway, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this giveaway or downloading any materials in this giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this giveaway should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if giveaway cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Disputes:Except where prohibited, Entrants agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Courts of the State of New York for Suffolk County. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
9. Sponsor. FragranceNet.com, Inc. 900 Grand Blvd, Deer Park, NY 11729