With the coming of the new season means some necessary spring cleaning, so if you’re looking to give your beauty arsenal a fresh springtime start, it’s always best to go through your makeup bag, and find out what to toss and what to keep. Don’t know exactly where to start? Not to worry, as we’ve got seven spring-forward basics to keep your go-to bag in amazing shape.
1. FragranceNet Double Slide Mirror With 5x Magnification ($13.25, FragranceNet.com)
A trusty compact mirror is always a must, as it can help you achieve some necessary touch ups in no time. And with this double sided mirror, you can say hello to fast and easy fixes instantly.
2. Becca Leather Makeup Tote With Worry Dolls & Pom Poms ($44.50, FragranceNet.com)
After a year or two, it’s always a good idea to replace your makeup bags, as dirt , bacteria and unwanted germs can spread onto our favorite products. For an effective and not to mention colorful replacement, this Becca makeup tote features full zipper closure and is great for the gal-on-the-go.
3. Lancome Bi Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover ($27.50, FragranceNet.com)
Clean up those makeup stains found throughout your bag with this heavy-duty makeup remover, which removes even the most stubborn and waterproof of makeup.
4. Blinc Mascara in Black ($25.50, FragranceNet.com)
Mascara is probably the one product that you need to replace a couple times a year, so for a superb new formula to try, make this waterproof, lash-elongating mascara, your number one choice.
5. Mustela Dermo-Soothing Wipes-Fragrance Free ($13.50, FragranceNet.com)
Don’t let dry skin stop you in your tracks, as these soothing wipes use gentle and non-irritating ingredients to restore lost moisture back into your skin.
6. Stila Smooth Skin Moisture Powder Foundation Sponge Refill ($14.50, FragranceNet.com)
Foundation and makeup application sponges need to be changed pretty often, so look to this STILA sponge to replace the one you need to desperately toss.
7. Stila Kajal Eye Pencil Sharpener ($9, FragranceNet.com)
No makeup bag is complete without a eye pencil sharpener , and this makeup staple goes above and beyond average sharpeners, as it preserves the life of your liners, and helps prevent loss and breakage.