Flawless celebrity beauty doesn’t have to be a secret anymore, thanks to this comprehensive guide, which is shedding the light on the must-have products your favorite stars can’t live without.
From Keira Knightley’s favorite mascara to a hair care line Blake Lively’s totally obsessed about, here’s ten celeb beauty favorites that you can rock too!
1. Jennifer Aniston: GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment ($52.50, FragranceNet.com)
To get a glowing complexion like the “Meet the Millers” star, try this GlamGlow skin clearing treatment for bright and radiant skin. Plus, we hear Jen is a huge fan of the GlamGlow brand!
2. Carmen Electra: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Lipstick SPF 15 in Honey ($19, FragranceNet.com)
Carmen Electra isn’t shy about her love for Elizabeth Arden products, so to steal the “Baywatch” beauty’s sexy lip, make this honey-tinted, long-lasting lipstick your go-to product.
3. Naomi Watts: Clarins Sunscreen Stick High Protection SPF 30 ($28.50, FragranceNet.com)
Naomi is known for her beautiful porcelain skin, so to shield her skin from the sun’s harmful rays, the “Diana” actress uses Clarins sunscreen">Clarins Sunscreen products for maximum protection. To add sunscreen to your daily beauty routine, apply the Clarins sunscreen">Clarins Sunscreen Stick High Protection SPF 30 onto your face before makeup.
4. Kristin Davis: Ahava Deadsea Salt Liquid Deadsea Salt ($24.50, FragranceNet.com)
Carrie might have been the fashionista of the “Sex and the City” series, but hands down, Charlotte (aka Kristin Davis) totally had the best skin. To get your skin soft and smooth, take a page from Davis’ beauty book and use this Ahava product next time you take a relaxing bath.
5. Eliza Dushku: Blinc Mascara-Black ($29, FragranceNet.com)
To primp and pamper your eyes like the “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” alum, coat your lashes with this elongating Blinc black mascara. For an added dramatic effect, use a lash curler before application, to pump up the volume.
6. Keira Knightley:Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir Black ($39.50, FragranceNet.com)
Like Audrey Hepburn, Keira Knightley can seriously rock a sultry cat-eye, but to give her eyes that much-needed boost, Knightley uses this fabulous Chanel mascara to complete this sexy look.
7. Diane Kruger: Stila Color Push Ups ($17.50, FragranceNet.com)
If you prefer a cream stick blush instead of the usual powder formulas, be sure to pick up Diane’s Stila weapon of choice!
8. Blake Lively: Kerastase Age Premium Masque Substanif ($54, FragranceNet.com)
Blake Lively has gushed about her love for Kerastase products before, so to get the “Gossip Girl” babe’s drool-worthy locks for yourself, try this hydrating Kerastase mask for luscious and super shiny tresses.
9. Eva Mendes:Origins Cocoa Therapy Skin Softening Body Cleanser ($24.50, FragranceNet.com)
To keep her skin extra supple, Eva Mendes loves using cocoa butter for that amazing moisturized finish. To treat your parched and dry skin yourself, try this Origins body cleanser which uses active ingredient cocoa butter to beat scaly and dehydrated skin fast.
10. Ivanka Trump: Eve Lom TLC Cream ($95.50, FragranceNet.com)
To get absolutely stunning skin, take a cue from Ivanka Trump and slather on some of this nourishing cream onto your bod.