There is nothing better than a natural, eco friendly product, especially a parfum spray! Since I have been working at FragranceNet.com, I have come to love Deep Steep products.
Not only are the natural, eco friendly products, but they are also 100% wind powered, green e-certified. But it doesn't stop there! Also paragen free, all products are 100% chemical preservative free...which means NO synthetic fragrances are used, completely and utterly...amazing!
The body mists are my new obsession (well, for this week at least)! From scents like Grapefruit Bergamot to Honeydew Spearmint, these scents smell so good, I wish they were edible too. But you can't always get what you want. Check out all the body mist scents here.
Which will you try? Maybe it be the lavendar chamomile body mist? Rosemary Mint? Tangerine melon? Let us know in the comments below!
Metallic hues, glitz, and glamour will play a big role in the fall season, which is why we're reporting to YOU on how you can wear the trend in a whole new way. Try the trend on your nails, mix it into your style, and most importantly accessorize! Fragrance is one of the most important and well forgotten about accessory, but we're here to give you a friendly reminder to not forget it this season!
Switch up your summer scent with something more glamourous, something more rich, something like Lady Million for you ladies and One Million for you fellas.
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne is a mature scent that will last through any situation; notes include raspberry, orange flower, white honey, lemon, neroli, and jasmine. Paco Rabanne Lady Million is a unique women's scent that is sure to please the noses of you and those who surround you.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million cologne is a casual scent for men. This fragrance expertly combines blond leather and blood orange with notes of mint, grapefruit, rose, and patchouli. Subte yet masuline, this scent is also perfect for any occasion.
Paco Rabanne fragrances are glamourous, glitzy, and if you look at the gorgeous packaging, quite metallic in hue; perfect for the fall trend and perfect for your fall scent!
Do you know of any other metallic hue scents that will be hot to wear for the fall season?
FragranceNet.com, Inc. Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the FragranceNet.com, Inc. sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC who are aged 18 or older. Sweepstakes is void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Retail Convergence.com, LP (“Sponsor”), it’s affiliates, partners, advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must visit the FragranceNet.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FragranceNetcom, provide your entry information, read and agree to the Official Rules, and click the “Enter Now” button or log into the FragranceNet.com website and click on the Facebook link. All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3.Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 6th 2012 and ends when 125,000 Facebook fans have been reached.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One Hundred (100) winner(s) will be selected from the top 100 Facebook fans that give the greatest the number of referrals from all eligible entries received on or about the date in which 125,000 Facebook fans have been reached. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes: Each prize shall be a bottle of either Exceptional…because you are or Simply Belle, all in size 3.4 oz and appropriate for the gender of each winner. All prize winners will be notified by email and must provide full mailing address and email address in order to receive their prize. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for prize delivery. All prizes will be sent to the address provided by winner. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. If in the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered.
AN ENTRANT is not a winner of any prize, even if the sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, and sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process.
6. Notification. Winners will be notified by email and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. License/Usage. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, and/or statements for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion in any media (now known or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind. If any winner is deemed a minor, then such prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
8. Release. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, FragranceNet.com, Inc., Facebook, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and Sweepstakes partners, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Neither Sponsor nor its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Sweepstakes or receipt of prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, may be disqualified.
9.Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, Facebook, each of their affiliates, partners and Sweepstakes and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In case of termination, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrants agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Courts of the State of New York for Suffolk Coounty. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
12.List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, visit our blog at http://eautalk.fragrancenet.com/
13.Sponsor. FragranceNet.com, Inc. 900 Grand Blvd, Deer Park, NY 11729