This December, we had a ton of promos, starting with our Facebook, giving away $25 gift cards to our 12 Days of Fragrance giveaways, and then the Pinterest Pin it to Win it Wish List contest AND #FragranceNetHoliday Instagram contest! Wow-wee what fun it was for us to see all of your wishes and wants and your beautiful, gorgeous holiday looks! So, how did the contests work?
The Pinterest contest was giving you a chance to create a wish list board with 5 (or more) images from our site...with one lucky winner winning a $250 gift card! The Instagram contest, a simple upload of a holiday beauty look and hashtag it #FragranceNetHoliday.
Now...let's get to the winners of the Pinterest & Instagram contest...shall we?
CONGRATULATIONS TO Selina Garcia, who participated in our Pinterest Pin it to Win it Wish List contest. To her, the meaning of Christmas is love and.... well, see her board for yourself! Check out the winning board here!
Congrats to Selina and Rachel and Happy Holidays to all!
Embrace your feminine side with J'Adore by Christian Dior. This beautiful blend of floral orchids, violets, roses and blackberry musk creates a sensual aroma that will bring excitement to your everyday activities. Introduced in 2000, this fragrance for women is the perfect addition to your daytime routine. Spray it into the creases of your arms before you leave to conduct an important meeting at work and enjoy a luscious scent that will last throughout the day.
Mix it with violet petals, musk and vanilla combined with white woods, gardenia, strawberry and several other notes that make up the perfect fragrance of Marc Jacobs Daisy.
Nails can tell a lot about a person, which is why we think getting better nails in the new year is a perfect resolution, no? Grow longer, stronger nails with these 5 nail-saving tips, let's get started, shall we?
1. Nail Baiting: One of the main reasons and one of the most popular 'bad habits' a person has is biting their nails. Not only does nail biting slow down nail growth but it also can spread infections and ruin your teeth. Try avoiding the nibbling of those hangnails and soften your skin and cuticles with a nail oil or nail care products instead. Check our Dr. Hauschka skin care, they have a great line of products for your skin care, including your nails!
2. Vitamins: Nails, like your hair, are made up of keratin, so sure, while calcium is great for you and your nails, there are more important nutrients you need to intake. Like...foods high in iron, protein and zinc, these foods will help you to grow long and strong nails. Eggs, legumes, and supplements like biotin can also help you reach your nail goals. Interested in supplements, check out the long line of Carlson nutrients.
3. Always Use a Base Coat: For those nail polish finatics that are switching up their color every other day, it is common that discoloration and yellowing of the nail will occur. Nail polish, over time, can stain nails, but you can easily prevent this by always using a base coat!
4. You Smoke: Just another reason to add to that list of reasons why you should kick that nicotine habit! A burning cigarette can not only dry out your cuticles but the tar and nicotine can make your nails yellow.
5. Start Wearing Gloves: If you're one for cleaning around the house, be sure you wear gloves. Protect your nail bed from any bacteria that may cause infection, bad breaks or cause harsh irritation from chemicals in cleansers.