Traveling is already stressful enough, so if you’re searching for those travel-friendly beauty goodies to pack away on your travels, these TSA-approved beauty goodies won’t cramp your style, and will surely get you past airport security. For travel must-haves to totally try this spring break, ditch the hotel toiletries, and travel smartly with these eight picks.
1. Perfume Travel Atomizer ($9.99, FragranceNet.com)
Take your favorite scents with you wherever you go, with this portable perfume atomizer that is totally TSA-approved
2. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad Towelettes ($20, FragranceNet.com)
These easy-to-use face towelettes transform dull and lifeless skin, into an unbeatable glowing complexion.
3. Tweezerman Mini Brow Rescue Kit ($31, FragranceNet.com)
Don’t let bushy brows ruin your much-deserved vacation, especially now that this life-saving Tweezerman brow rescue kit includes five brow-enhancing goodies.
4. Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream Travel Size ($15.50, FragranceNet.com)
Made in a convenient travel-sized tube, this hydrating cream uses soothing ingredients like lavender and green tea for ultra-moisturized skin.
5. Christian Dior Capture Totale Travel Set ($111.50, FragranceNet.com)
Jampacked with all your skincare essentials, this Christian Dior travel set promises a flawless face with six sensational products.
6. Elizabeth Arden Traveler’s Visible Difference Set ($36.50, FragranceNet.com)
No matter where you’re headed, help your skin stay blemish and acne free with this four-piece Elizabeth Arden Traveler's skincare set.
7. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream Travel Size ($11, FragranceNet.com)
Scrub away deep-seated dirt and impurities with this travel sized brown sugar scrub, which can be used on both the face and the body.
8. John Masters Travel Kit ($17, FragranceNet.com)
Including pint-sized products, this four piece set is totally better than all those hotel toiletries.