If flowers and chocolates aren’t your kind of Valentine’s Day gift, a small yet ah-mazing beauty gift can always be in the works. For a budget-friendly, yet fab beauty treat this February, trust any of these seven sensational picks to help you keep your glam going strong.
1. Juicy Couture Variety Gift Set ($24.19, FragranceNet.com)
Packed with three pungent Juicy Couture, this affordable rollerball set is ideal for the girly girl inside all of us!
2. OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold'em Nail Lacquer ($7.45, FragranceNet.com)
Sexy red fingertips are all yours with this romantic crimson nail polish shade.
3. Fusion Beauty Lipfusion Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine-Berry ($37, FragranceNet.com)
Achieve a seductive dark pucker with this plumping gloss in a sexy berry shade.
4. Clinique Chubby Stick No. 11 Two Ton Tomato ($21, FragranceNet.com)
Providing you unbeatable color without drying out your lips, there is no wonder why this Clinique chubby stick will become a definite staple inside your makeup bag or clutch.
5. Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Parfum Refillable Purse Spray .67 oz & two eau de parfum refills .67 oz Each ($102.19, FragranceNet.com)
A timeless and feminine scent, have your beau treat you to these two refillable and travel-friendly purse sprays.
6. Exceptional Because You Are 10 Piece Mini Lip Gloss Set ($14.99, FragranceNet.com)
Ten glosses for under $20? Nope, you aren’t dreaming!
7. Cameleon Makeup Kit 396 ($32, FragranceNet.com)
With 48 shadows and 24 lip colors, can a girl really ask for anything better?