6 Must Have Makeup Essentials for Halloween
Haven't you heard that Halloween was created by a makeup artist? Seriously, what other holiday can you go around and impress people with fake wounds and gory blood all over your face?
No matter what you plan on dressing up as for Halloween - we expect to see some Darth Vadar Princesses in our office - here are 6 makeup essentials that are bound to help you get into character.
- It's going to be a long weekend full of Halloween parties. Make sure that you're prepared to cover up those dark circles with Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer ($20.99). This concealer offers full coverage and lasts all day without creasing or settling into fine lines.
- Um, hello Helena Rubinstein's Lash Queen Feline Black Mascara ($35.99) - how perfect are you for my CatWoman costume? Besides the cute packaging, this is a luxurious mascara that is meant to help maximize the length & volume of your lashes. It contains extra thickening waxes & a new texturising agent that will create an extraordinary glamorous look.
- If you're going to go bobbing for apples, make sure that you line your eyes with a waterproor liner. There's nothing worse than coming up for air and finding out that your wing liner is running down your face. Not cute. This By Terry Crayon Khol Terrybly Color Eye Pencil ($32.99) is a high-precision waterproof eye pencil that features a soft tip that glides on effortlessly to define eye contours.
- Yes, you need eyelashes that are so long that you feel like you're going to fly away every time you blink. Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara ($32.99) has a curved XXL brush to give your lashes fullness, length and volume without the clump.
- Make your eyes pop with Clinique's Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes ($20.99). This is a lightweight, creamy color shadow that can be applied directly to eyelids for a light tint or blended out to a heavier intensity.
- Let's face it...a bold vampy lip is a must have for Halloween so you have to try Giorgio Armani's Rouge d'Armani Lipstick ($36.99). Since you're going to be sinking your teeth into all of the ghoulish goodies that you can find, you'll need a deep pigmented lipstick that won't fade or feather throughout the day.