Looking good does not have to mean spending hours primping in front of a mirror, so if you’re more of a low maintenance kind of beauty babe, we’ve got six non-fussy beauty ideas perfect for spring. From ways to achieve a flawless face, to finally showing frizz who’s boss, get the full beauty scoop below.
1. OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps 16 Pre-Cut Strips in Parisian ($11.95, FragranceNet.com)
DIY manicures can be time consuming, so for a fast flash of color, apply these OPI Pure Lacquer Nail App Strips onto your fingertips.
2. Kevyn Aucoin The Lip & Cheek Palette ($60.50, FragranceNet.com)
Packed with three lipglosses, one cream blush and one lipstick, you’ve got countless beauty looks covered with this compact and everyday Kevyn Aucoin Lip & Cheek Palette.
3. FragranceNet.com Designer Fragrance Sampler ($15.19, FragranceNet.com)
Can’t pick one fragrance? Then be sure to pick up this seven-piece Fragrance Sampler, featuring tiny versions of alluring scents from brands such as Coach, Gucci and Juicy Couture.
4. Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream SPF 30 ($39, FragranceNet.com)
Essential for the gals who don’t want to make a fuss, this BB Cream transforms your complexion from drab to fab in just seconds. Plus with added SPF 30 you don’t have to worry slathering on some sunscreen.
6. Aquage Sea Salt Texture Spray ($21, FragranceNet.com)
For an effortless hairstyle that looks totally glamorous, this Aquage Sea Salt Texture Spray creates the illusion of gorgeous waves from a day spent at the beach.