As we approach spring with open arms, it’s important to embrace the coming sunshine and warmer weather with proper sun protection. To shield our skin from the sun’s harmful and damaging rays, be sure to add a sun-formulated product to your beauty routine. For effective beauty treats that get the job done right, here’s five best SPF products for maximum protection.
1. Clarins Sun Care Cream High Protection SPF 30 ($28.50, FragranceNet.com)
Bring this fast-absorbing and ultra light sun care cream on all your travels, for maximum protection. Suitable for sensitive skin, this must-have also soothes skin irritations as well.
2. DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer SPF 15 ($43, FragranceNet.com)
For daily sun defense, this shielding protective moisturizer leaves skin protected, supple and oh-so healthy. Apply onto your skin, before makeup for best results.
3. SHISEIDO Anessa Mild Sunscreen Ex SPF 43 Pa+++ ($45.50, FragranceNet.com)
This maximum strength sunscreen is great for those long-days spent on the beach. Just be sure to apply every two hours to prevent burns and unwanted sun damage.
4. BORGHESE Spa Whitening Plus Shield Essence Ex SPF 28 ($46.50, FragranceNet.com)
Diminishing dark spots and providing extra sun protection, use this skincare must-have for hydrated and glowing skin.
5. Estee Lauder Cyberwhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening UV Protector SPF 50 ($69.50, FragranceNet.com)
Bring some high-SPF into your skincare with this brightening beauty cream, which can be applied onto the face as a makeup primer or worn alone for a refreshed-looking face.