10 Must Have Color Protecting Shampoos
Between frequent styling, sun damage and constant exposure to the elements, our color can fade faster than you think, which can be a daunting challenge, as the whole coloring process as a whole can cost a pretty penny. To save yourself some money and keep your color looking fresh weeks after application, a good color protecting shampoo can keep highlights and salon color looking fresh after every single wash.. For that big beauty arsenal boost, add these ten amazing finds, which keeps color vibrant and leaves hair oh-so-smooth.
1. Matrix Color Smart Protective Luminating System Shampoo ($18, FragranceNet.com)
Whether you’re a sultry brunette or a bright blonde,try Matrix Color Smart Protective Luminating System Shampoo. This shine-boosting shampoo keeps locks strong and boosts dull color in no time.
2. Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo Gentle Care For Color Treated Hair ($13.25, FragranceNet.com)
Using sunflower extract to keep color lasting longer, use Paul Mitchell Color Protect Daily Shampoo Gentle Care For Color Treated Hair.This sun-damage protecting shampoo leaves strands healthy and feeling refreshed.
3. Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Shampoo ($17.50, FragranceNet.com)
Gently removing dirt without stripping color from your hair, try Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Shampoo. This sulfate free formula extends color life with a nourishing formula of keratin, soy and wheat protein.
4. Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo For Tonal Blondes ($18.50, FragranceNet.com)
Blondes can often get brassy fast, so to keep lighter locks looking sun kissed longer, turn Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo For Tonal Blonde. This toning shampoo to eliminate brassiness and help clarify color.
5. BOSLEY Bos Defense Nourishing Shampoo Normal To Fine Color Treated Hair ($13.12, FragranceNet.com)
Employing special ColorKeeper technology to keep your color intact, say hello to BOSLEY Bos Defense Nourishing Shampoo Normal To Fine Color Treated Hair It adds volume and thickness while using this shampoo.
6. Joico Color Endurance Shampoo ($12.50, FragranceNet.com)
Let Joico Color Endurance Shampo come to your rescue, as it cleverly uses a three-step defense system to prevent color loss and unwanted tonal changes.
7. Alfa Parf Semi Di Lino Diamante Color Protection Shampoo ($17.50, FragranceNet.com)
For a necessary deep cleanse that won’t wreck your color, try Alfa Parf Semi Di Lino Diamante Color Protection Shampoo. This sulfate-free shampoo which delivers unbelievable softness, while guarding your dye from irritating harsh agents.
8. KMS Color Vitality Shampoo, Gentle, Non Stripping For Color Treated Hair ($8.59, FragranceNet.com)
Color stays gorgeous and stunning with KMS Color Vitality Shampoo, Gentle, Non Stripping For Color Treated Hair.This non-stripping shampoo containing helpful botanical ingredients to help lock in color longer.
9. Biolage Color Care Shampoo Moisturizes Color Treated Hair ($22.50, FragranceNet.com)
A revitalizing blend of ginseng and gingko biloba comes together, to give your hair color radiance and enhanced protection with Biolage Color Care Shampoo Moisturizes Color Treated Hair.
10. Ouidad Color Sense Color Preserving Shampoo ($69, FragranceNet.com)
Product build up can totally do a number on our color, so to give your hair that proper deep cleanse it needs, turn to Ouidad Color Sense Color Preserving Shampoo. This color locking shampoo which removes mineral deposits and product buildup upon instant.