10 Emergency Beauty Kit Worthy Items
Stock up on these mini's, roller balls, and essential beauty products for those emergency times when you desperately are in need of one of these. You will be...don't doubt it. See our 10 top picks for your 2013 emergency beauty kit!
1. Escada Marine Groove perfume by Escada for women is a fresh and fruity scent with enticing notes of sweet peony, heady jasmine, and exotic passion fruit are followed by a hint of white musk, creating a lasting impression. Recommended for daytime use, this perfume is a welcome addition to your beach bag. Apply a touch of Escada Marine Groovewhen you're ready to go, and you'll be transported to sensory tropical islands.
2. Dr. Hauschka's Transclucent bronze concentrate is the perfect way to give skin a healthy, sun-kissed glow by adding this to your favorite tinted moisturizer or moisturizer. What it will do? It softens the appearance of any blemishes you may have and skin irregularities. Talk about needing this in a beauty emergency!
3. Anna Sui's mini rouge (limited edition) is the cutest and most convenient way to wear a pop of color with a creamy and smooth look.
5. Carry a Tweezerman tweezer with you...comes in handy when you least expect it!
6. Go from day to night in no time at all, get with it with Chanel's les 4 ombres quadra eye shadow in no. 95 sparkling satin.
8. Always have some protection with you, SPF that is! Blossom's under cover conditioning mist is full of pure essential oils and anti-oxidants that make it as easy as a spritz a day for healthy, silky smooth skin.
9. Christian Dior's black style liner for that perfect cat eye look in no time at all.
10.Last, but not least,Helena Rubinstein's collagenist lip zoom with pro xfill, the replumping 'collagen effect' anti-wrinkle lip balm giving you fullness and volume...with the needles and injections.