Foundations are great for achieving that imperfection-free face, but if you need some extra pep in your makeup step, turning to a concealer can help mask those circles, shadows and bags fast. For some much-needed beauty tools, here’s ten different concealers that work wonders on any skin-type.
1. Adrien Arpel Dual Ended Eye Care Stick ($12, FragranceNet.com)
Softening fine lines and concealing dark circles, this multi-tasking eye care stick gives your peepers the TLC that they deserve.
2. Erno Laszlo Multi Phase Concealer ($35, FragranceNet.com)
Gliding onto the skin with a velvety-smooth formula, this creamy concealer covers up dark circles without creasing or flaking.
3. Clarins Concealer Stick ($27, FragranceNet.com)
A great staple for your makeup bag, this portable concealer stick is essential for all those touchups throughout your day.
4. PUPA Smart Skin Magic Concealer Illuminating Blemish Concealer ($17.50, FragranceNet.com)
Eliminating blemishes in no time, this illuminating concealer gives eyes that glowing, wide-awake look.
5. Cle De Peau Concealer ($94.50, FragranceNet.com)
For maximum-coverage, make this heavy-duty concealer product your secret weapon.
6. Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Ultracover The Ultimate Fast Fix Concealer ($19.50, FragranceNet.com)
When you’re on the go with little sleep, this easy-to-use concealer duo helps you feign that well-rested look easily.
7. Tigi Cosmetics Concealer Pencil ($16.25, FragranceNet.com)
Sharpen up this Tigi concealer pencil must-have for some precise concealing action.
8. Benefit Boi Ing Industrial Strength Concealer ($18.50, FragranceNet.com)
Layer this extra-strong concealer on top of your foundation for an airbrushed look.
9. Burberry Sheer Luminous Concealer ($50, FragranceNet.com)
Available in a variety of different shades, this illuminating concealer gets the job done without unwanted fading.
10. Chantecaille Bio Lift Concealer ($84, FragranceNet.com)
Packed with some anti-aging ingredients, this lifting concealer conceals dark circles and blemishes, while warding off fine lines and wrinkles.