Fall leaves have always been a perfect example of fall beauty, so to capture autumn's unforgettable essence inside your fragrance, we're rounding up 10 leafy scents for true sophistication. A gorgeous blend of crisp spices and natural notes, find your perfect scent inside this fall-filled roundup.
1. Amouge Autumn Leaves ($77.19, FragranceNet.com)
Let the sensual fall air fill your home with Amouge Autumn Leaves , this easy-to-use fragrant spray.
2. Elie Saab La Perfum Edt Spray ($57.19-$77.19, FragranceNet.com)
Become a true fall beauty with Elie Saab La Perfum Edt Spray . This elegant blend of orange blossom and deep woodsy notes will give you that fall smell.
3. Burberry Brit Edt Spray ($45.19, FragranceNet.com)
Entice your onlookers with this Burberry Brit Edt Spray sexy blend of sultry amber, savory mahogany and balsamic tonka bean.
4. Guess By Marciano Eau De Parfum Spray ($23.19, FragranceNet.com)
Get in the fall spirit with Guess By Marciano Eau De Parfum Spray, this rich aroma is jampacked with notes of cardamom seed, dulce de leche and honeysuckle.
5. Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum Spray ($95.19, FragranceNet.com)
Spice it up with Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum Spray it has bergamot, oakmoss and pink peppercorn to last all day long.
6. Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau De Parfum Spray ($15.19, FragranceNet.com)
Unforgettable yet never overpowering Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau De Parfum , has a mix of orange blossom, amber and jasmine is perfect for any occasion.
7. Guerlain L'Instant De Guerlain ($45.19-$83.19, FragranceNet.com)
If you're a lover of evening scents, try out Estee Lauder Cinnabar Eau De Parfum Spray .This decadent stunner filled with sweet spices and citrus honey.
8. Estee Lauder Cinnabar Eau De Parfum Spray ($77.19, FragranceNet.com)
When you crave some spicy cinnamon, spritz on Estee Lauder Cinnabar Eau De Parfum Spray .This scent is filled with incense, spices and amber to help your crave!
9. Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray ($8.19-$36.19, FragranceNet.com)
A fall-forward twist on this usual casual favorite, enjoy Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray, a natural bergamot, elemi and amber scent.
10. Pierre Balmain Balmain Ambre Gris ($49.19, FragranceNet.com)
Channel your inner seductress with Pierre Balmain Balmain Ambre Gris it's assy immortal, cinnamon and pink pepper will give you that calm and fresh feeling.
This month is all about celebrating German heritage, so if you plan on hitting some Oktober Fest events, don’t be afraid to get a little creative (and festive!) with your fragrances and makeup. Paying homage to the German flag itself, we’ve hand picked our favorite little red, black and gold goodies, perfect to add to your beauty arsenal.
1. Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow In Gold ($16.50, FragranceNet.com)
Paint your eyes flashing gold with Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow In Gold . This crease-free offers, true and high-pigmented color upon application.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick No.11 Two Ton Tomato ($21, FragranceNet.com)
Get that German Girl lippie with Clinique Chubby Stick . This bright and vibrant red, glides easily onto lips and nourishes your pucker with yummy antioxidants and hydrating ingredients.
3. Lancome Le Crayon Kohl No. 01 Black ($27, FragranceNet.com)
To honor the black German stripes, line your eyes flawless with Lancome Le Crayon Kohl No. 01 Black This deep charcoal-toned eyeliner last all day long.
4. Guerlain Parure Gold Rejuvenating Golden Radiance Powder Foundation SPF 10 #13 Rose Naturel ($82.50, FragranceNet.com)
Bring that golden glimmer to your cheeks with Guerlain Parure Gold Rejuvenating Golden Radiance Powder Foundation . This ultra sheer powder foundation has the perfect hint of sparkle to give you that glow look.
5. Weleda Refining Toner ($22, FragranceNet.com)
Weleda happens to be one of Germany’s hottest skin care brands, so show some German pride (and treat your skin!) with Weleda Refining Toner .
6. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Edt Spray ($43.19, FragranceNet.com)
Go red with Elizabeth Arden Red Door Edt Spray , it has exotic blend of red roses, exotic flowers and savory honey to last all night long.
7. Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Edt Spray ($22.19-$28.19, FragranceNet.com)
Before tonight’s big event, spritz on Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Edt Spray. This scent has charming and bold mixture of sultry sandalwood and enticing oakmoss
8. Aquolina Gold Sugar Edt Spray ($25.49, FragranceNet.com)
Channel glorious gold with this sexy scent Aquolina Gold Sugar Edt Spray , boasting notes of citrusy orange and creamy creme brulee.
9. Gucci Guilty Black Edt Spray ($62.19, FragranceNet.com)
Feeling a bit vampier? Spray on Gucci Guilty Black Edt Spray . This alluring scent is laced with spicy pink pepper, juicy peaches and seductive violet.
10. Kim Kardashian Gold Eau De Parfum Spray ($23.35, FragranceNet.com)
Steal the show with Kim Kardashian Gold Eau De Parfum Spray . this daytime scent evokes aromas of deep patchouli and zesty pink grapefruit.
With the kaleidoscope of colors we’re about to step into this season: burnt reds, copper-kissed yellows, and nutty browns the possibilities for your Fall Beauty Routine are endless -- especially when it comes to season hair hues.
First thing first, choosing a color product for seasonal use. In this case we’re going to go with Wella’s Color Touch line, demi-permanent color, for each and every style and shade. Color Touch is an ammonia-free gentle cream that offers an advanced color complex of multi-faceted color and shine. So in other words, your tresses will soak up the season hues along with moisturizing benefits; not to mention, once that first icy winter wind blows in you can easily transition into the latest color of the new season.